Wednesday 28 January 2015

Wishlist Wednesday #1



I've seen these wishlists popping up on quite a few blogs recently, and I have to admit I love them! I find stuff myself on blogs that I would never have seen any other time because I'm always stuck to an office chair. This is my first of many I hope!

1.  I love these Pyjamas. I spend the rest of my life in nightwear, so if it's bright and displays prehistoric animals - I'm down. My theory is, if there's a fire in the middle of the night, when I get pictured in the daily mail for rescuing everyone, I'll be wearing a great pair of pj's. What a messed up theory. - ASOS , £24

2. I'm kind of obsessed with iPhone cases. I succumbed to getting the Moschino fries, one with french pastries on and another with hamburgers. For the shits and giggles, obviously. This however! Yes, you may have to wait almost 6 years for it to arrive but I think this would be hella worth it. - eBay, £4.99

3.  I'm really not a 'sexy underwear' kinda girl. I tried to be all up in that but it was uncomfortably tight and apart from the rare occasion when I splashed out on a pair of frilly knickers, I usually just kick back in boypants. Topshop have a great 3 for £10 offer on, so I'll be buying as much as possible. You gotta keep the bum comfy, just saying. - Topshop, 3 for £10 or £4.00

4.  I'm a scarf fan. Scarfs are good for covering things. Like rum and coke stains on your shirt from a boozy lunch. I recently discovered lalaland, and there one of those shops where you think 'Should I buy this?/Do I actually need it? - in this case, I do. - Lalaland, £15

5.  BITCHES GET STUFF DONE. Sound familiar? Tina Fey implied this on Saturday Night Live way back when and boy was she right. If you're a bitch, you do totally get stuff done, especially when you're a stone cold one. Sure, a little pricey for a broach, but wear your bitch'ness with pride. - Lalaland, £9.00

6.  I wouldn't usually pay over £10 for a case for my cracked ipad (I dropped it on my foot), but I really want this. It's bright, it has googly eyes and has popcorn on it, need I say more? - Topshop, £18.00

7. I ask daily, 'What would Beyonce do?'. Beyonce would wear these, she's a queen - duh. I am a huge Bey fan and the idea of pretending to act cool with these on my nails, suits me just fine. - Etsy, £4.73

Till next week!

-

Ellie

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design by The Blog Store